Fandom: Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan
Pairing: Eremin, JeanMarco, Mikaani, ReiBert, Eruri, YumiKuri, Springles (aka everything)
Word Count: 2,451
Tags: AU - Supernatural Creatures, Halloween, pretty…
Hogwarts Weekly. Inside the Big Seven.
interrupting my essay-writing endeavors to do this (based off this vine).
i’m 500% sure this happened at some point
I’m really emotional about this:
The protestors in Hong Kong’s “Umbrella Revolution” have begun to use “Do You Hear the People Sing?” as their anthem, and it’s just really striking that the message and music from Les Mis are so transcendental even 200 years after the events.
It’s almost like there’s solidarity across the time gap. Powerful.
LITERALLY MY FAVORITEThis is so much better than any russian roulette or “poison cookie” analogy.
- street performers AU
- got a crush on the hairdresser and now my hair is slowly getting really short AU
- we’ve been dating for three months and you’re only now telling me you’re a werewolf AU
- ended up adopting like three dogs because that pet shelter employee is really hot AU
- accidentally called a sex line AU
- we reached for the last box of chicken nuggets in the supermarket at the same time and there’s no way I’m letting you have it asshole AU
- met at a con where we accidentally cosplayed the fandom otp PLOT TWIST it’s our notp but god damn I wouldn’t mind making out with you AU
- wore the same obscure fandom shirt in public AU
- I was singing in public and you decided to join in and now we’re singing a dramatic duet together also what’s your number AU
• 3 interesting facts about yourself
• a slightly exaggerated story about what you did this summer
When police used tear gas on unarmed Hong Kong students, they unwittingly created a massive movement.
The community in Ferguson is struggling to come up with the money to keep their kids fed, since school has been cancelled all this time, yet people have donated over $12,000 to the murderer who started all of this in the last 24 hours alone. Think about that. And then donate to the right cause.